Industrial automation systems and integration — Standardized procedures for production systems engineering — Part 2: Reference process for seamless production planning
ISO 18828-2:2016 describes a reference planning process for seamless production planning.
The scope of the discussed reference process focusses on the planning of production systems such as make-to-stock or assemble-to-order production. The analysis of the process activities has been limited to those within the production planning. The following aspects are within the scope of ISO 18828-2:2016:
· general overview of the reference planning process;
· basic principles of the process model;
· description of each level identified within the reference planning process for production planning;
· structure of activities and relations within each planning discipline;
· dependencies of interdisciplinary activities.
The following items are outside the scope of ISO 18828-2:2016:
· material requirement planning/manufacturing resource planning;
· production order control;
· production process;
· early stage product design;
· order management, inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing;
· production facilities planning/manufacturing facilities planning (physical plant and equipment), including any kind of resource that is not directly related to the manufacturing process;
· value chain (inbound logistics, operations management, outbound logistics, marketing and sales);
· resource visualization;
· process simulation.
|No. of Pages||32|
|ICS Classification||25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
|Committee||ISO/TC 184/SC 4|
|Available for Purchase||For sale in Singapore only|