2. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
3. No registration or identification is required when you visit us. You will however need to register yourself as a Member if you'd like to use the shopping cart or make a purchase. All personal information that you provide during the registration process, and the purchases you make go into your account. This information is used to fulfill your orders, provide you with the necessary customer service and in our on-going improvement of the content of this site to meet your needs.
4. Your personal data will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain your consent. We are the sole owner of this site and the personally identifiable information that is collected will be used only for the purposes specified in paragraph 1 above.
5. We do not collect personally sensitive information from our customers. You have our assurance that all personal information received would only be used or disclosed the purposes stated in this Policy.
6. We will only request for the personal data needed to fulfill your transaction with us. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
7. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing emails to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive emails on special promotions that we have. Customers may opt-out of receiving these communications by requesting to “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email.
8. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
9. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
10. We do not use "cookies", “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
11. We do not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
12. Our customers can be assured that that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
13. Only authorised personnel have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Individual Access and Correction
15. We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information.
16. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
17. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we charge / do not charge a reasonable fee / a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
18. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.