Event sustainability management systems — Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 20121:2012 specifies requirements for an event sustainability management system for any type of event or event-related activity, and provides guidance on conforming to those requirements.
ISO 20121:2012 is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- demonstrate voluntary conformity with ISO 20121:2012 by
- first party (self-determination and self-declaration),
- second party (confirmation of conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as clients, or by other persons on their behalf), or
- an independent third party (e.g. a certification body).
ISO 20121:2012 has been designed to address the management of improved sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle.
|No. of Pages||42|
|ICS Classification||13.020.20 Environmental economics. Sustainability
03.100.70 Management systems
|Available for Purchase||For sale in Singapore only|
SS 620 : 2016 (2021)
Good distribution practice for medical devices - Requirements
TR 95 : 2021
Specification of key performance indicators for asset management in the Singapore railway industry
TR 97 : 2021
Safety management in a rapid transit system
TR 89 : 2021
Safety performance and benchmarking system in a rapid transit system
TR 96 : 2021
Asset condition assessment approach in the Singapore railway industry – Permanent Way